Many people are making use of social media to advertise their businesses, leading to many posts in news feeds that are demanding the attention of a potential customer.
To compete in this frenzy, you need to get a post up on the newsfeed and make sure that it stands out from all the rest.
Here are just a few secrets for you to keep in mind when creating posts for social media:
- Relate-able content that appeals to your audience – If people can relate to your content and it appeals to them; they are more likely to pay attention to your post.
- Niche content made for specific audiences – Make your customers feel special. Create content that only appeals to them.
- Videos optimized for Facebook and mobile viewers – When uploading videos make sure they can be watched on mobile phones without any problems. The length of the video is important. The shorter the video the better.
- Run targeted promotions – When running promotions on your social media pages, especially Facebook, make sure to aim them at a specific audience.
- Create a documented and intentional content plan – Your content needs to be planned and well thought out. Posting unnecessary things will turn people away from your social media pages.